Thank you Strung Out On Books for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It’s an award passed on by bloggers to new blogs worth reading (blogs with less than 200 followers). It’s very exciting to be nominated, and in turn to nominate 11 others!
Recipients of the Liebster Award must:
- LIST 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED OF YOU (BY THE BLOGGER THAT NOMINATED YOU).
- NOMINATE 11 OTHER BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD AND LINK TO THEIR BLOGS.
- NOTIFY THE BLOGGERS OF THEIR AWARD.
- ASK THE AWARD WINNERS 11 QUESTIONS TO ANSWER ONCE THEY ACCEPT THE AWARD
My Answers to Strung Out on Book’s 11 Questions:
1. If you could only read one book over (and over and over) again- no other books could be read- what book would you choose?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – because it defined my childhood and taught me so many things about imagination, the world and being a good reader and writer.
2. What was the first significant song or book you’ve read/listened to?
I remember reading Deltora Quest by Emily Rodda. It was the first time that I got addicted to a book series. I was 12 years old and I would arrive at school 30 minutes early so I could go to the library and get the next one. I’d read one book a day and was done with 7 days!
3. How long have you been blogging?
One year this month!
4. What’s your favorite activity, excluding blogging?
Reading as many YA books as I can get my hands on, otherwise I love researching my family’s ancestry. Call it an odd addiction.
5. Do you have a favorite thing to post about?
Harry Potter updates, whether they be about the wizarding world, the movies, the actors, JK or the books.
6. How do you come up with post ideas?
I look at updates from news sources on Twitter, read other people’s blogs, and check Goodreads for new releases.
7. Do you stick to one general topic/genre/theme?
I stick to Young Adult genre books and keep my posts PG rated.
8. What’s your favorite store?
Barnes and Noble.
9. Do you prefer TV shows or movies?
Tv shows, but more particularly, mini series. I don’t have the attention span for a movie but I’d happily watch the 6 hour Pride and Prejudice BBC drama.
10. What’s the last movie you watched in a theater?
Oz: The Great and Powerful
11. If the internet sudden disappeared(for whatever reasons), how would you react?
Cry until I can’t breathe and die a slow and painful death 😉
My Questions for Nominees:
1. Why did you start a book blog?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What is the one book you’d take to a deserted island?
4. What is your greatest vice?
5. If this character was a real person, what fictional character would be your best friend?
6. If you could be one of the characters in a story which character would you pick and in which book? (Double question for fun!)
7. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog?
8. Do you prefer reading or watching TV?
9. Print or eBook?
10. What is your favorite blog? (Book blog or otherwise)
11. If you were given the chance, what one book would you read before you die?
2. KDH Reviews
8. The Reader